An Englishman and a Real Estate Professional with Southern Charm!
He resides in Chapel Hill with his wife Sonia , Nurse Anesthetist at Rex Hospital in Raleigh, 13 year old son Reese ( Great soccer player!), 17 year old step daughter Vanessa ( Huge animal lover!) and his baby girl Emmy London Jahoo who just turned 3 ( Huge Daddy’s girl!)..
“We are currently building our dream home in Chapel Hill and went with a more modern craftsmen green/energy efficient style home.”, he says.
In an area with so many real estate opportunities and so much to offer, Julian understands why so many people like calling North Carolina home.
As a team, Julian handles Real estate in USA as well as across the country. His team of real estate agents and brokers are well networked in the area and provide true value for money.
“I had devoted 10 years to traveling with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines as Maitre’d, and continued working in the hospitality industry after coming to North Carolina.”, he adds further.
I assisted in opening Spice Street restaurant in Chapel Hill as the general manager, and from there became part owner of Symposium Cafe in the newly renovated American Tobacco District in downtown Durham.
Energetic and determined best describes his personality, and his greatest strength,by far, is customer service. It’s what his career has always depended on.
He continues to be committed to the service of people in real estate and his keen eye for business insures that no detail is left unattended to.“Trust is something that is earned”, says Julian “and given the opportunity, I feel confident that I will surpass your expectations.” Click & Tweet!
Please feel free to contact Julian or visit his website for further information. You’ll enjoy the process that leads you home.
What he promises:
# 1: Satisfaction and Commitment: He deals with real estate in USA primarily and knows all parts of the country well. He is well networked with property developers.
#2: Value for your Money: Julian understands your urgency in selling or buying property. He therefore works accordingly to make sure he uses his expertise in real estate in USA in order to get you a sale or a new home!
#3: Lot of options: As a buyer or seller, Julian would offer you plenty of options for transacting real estate in USA. He also knows lawyers who would help you establish a legitimate process.
Career Achievements and Professional Designations
- Selling agent for Fonville Morisey for the Month of March, April, June July and November! 2006
- Listing agent of the month of November & December 2006, Janaury 2007 Selling agent March, April and December, January 2008 Listing agent, November and December selling agent 2009! For Fonville Morisey. Listing agent of the month January and March 2010. Selling agent for January, April, May and August 2010 and 2011, Selling agent January, Febuary and March 2012.
- Fonville Morisey Chairman Club Council Member 2007 and 2008, 2009 , 2010 and 2011 Awarded to Agents with closed sales volume between $5 million and $10 million.
- Closed over a 100 short sales!
- “Fonville Morisey Hwy 54 selling agent of the year 2012 with $15m+ in sales”
- “Fonville Morisey selling Team of the year 2013 with $15m+ in sales”
- “Fonville Morisey selling Team of the year 2014 with $15m+ in sales”
Post License Courses
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey School of Real Estate Licensing.
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey Sales Associate Training Course. Board of Realtors
- SFR Certified
- ABR Certified
- CDPE Certified
Board of Realtors
- Member of Durham Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Regional Assocition of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Services